Should I end it?

I've recently had thoughts of breaking up with my boyfriend of two years because of all the stuff that has happened lately. The problem is that i believe i truly love him. Everytime i think about the possibility of me ending it i feel very depressed and sad which makes me think its a horrible idea but on the other hand he has cheated on me and is always messaging girls things that any guy in a relationship should not be sending out. I don't know what to do anymore..

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you care when a fly die? Well , I don't think you'll either if you break up with him. Don't tie yourself with a useless douche bag. You have to control your feelings. your heart alone isn't enough. after a while you'll get over it and learn from your mistake and will find the right guy for you.

• Maybe so.. If this was someone else without a pause i'd tell them to end it. maybe your right sometimes feelings get in the way of whats right and wrong.

• Thanks that was something i needed to hear. I'm really glad it worked out for you in the long run.

• If I've to die either ways. I die for fews months better than all of my life. You are always welcome.

What Guys Said 1

• If he cheated on you, it time to say good bye.

Two year is a pretty long time. I can understand why you are having trouble letting go after much time and effort had been invested in. It will be hard, no doubt.

What Girls Said 3

• If he has cheated and he messages other girls he obviously does not value your relationship. You should break up with him, it will be less painful in the long run.

• Yes! A guy should not be seeing other girls while in a relationship

• True and i would be saying the same thing which is why i dont understand why i keep putting up with everything.

• from personal experience, if he cheated and is messaging other girls like that, he clearly doesn't value you or treat you the way you deserve. 2 years or not, you need to seriously consider breaking up with him. dont think about the past, think about your future and whether you can actually find happiness with a guy who cheats and flirts with others.