Guys! Are you ok with a girl making plans?

I mean if you are shy would you be ok with her being the one who makes plans to hang out, and with her being the one who usually calls? Especially if you weren't 100% sure she saw you as more then a friend?

• Yes totally! I would love that, especially if I was sure she likes me
  • no I'd rather she didn't
  • other/explain

Most Helpful Girl

• My guy loves my travel plans.. When I tell him I'm going to start at his lips then head south he never complains lol

The geographical location and time is mutually agreed upon. I may suggest a time and place for our trip then he will share his view on if this works for him or not.

What Guys Said 1

• There's a lot of pressure for guys when it comes to "being in charge". We want to make sure its something you would enjoy, not just something you went along with.

What Girls Said 1

• Personally I prefer for the person who does the asking out to have the date plan. When a guy asks me out, and is completely indecisive about the date, it makes me feel insecure. Especially for a first and second date, it just makes me feel like he isn't expecting anything to happen, that he doesn't want to take it seriously and / or doesn't really like me, etc. It sets out a general vibe that he's disorganized and indecisive as well.

The above annoys me quite a bit, especially considering that when I ask someone out I've got some nice stable plans in place for the date ahead of us.

• To clarify:

Ideal "date plans" when asked out / what I would say after asking someone out: "Aww that's great! I'll be looking forward to it. Say, let's head over to *insert restaurant* for brunch, then head out to the mall for some nice window shopping and see where our day goes from there. What do you think?"

Non-ideal date "plans" / what I would never do to someone after asking them out: "So... What do you wanna do? I don't really care. I mean yeah let's hang out but like yeah what do you wanna do lolol"