"Miss you" and "I Miss you" difference?

Is there really a difference between "miss you" and "i miss you" ? My boyfriend sometimes says i miss you but most of the time its just miss you tons or just miss you and i always say i miss you.. Is "miss you" just a guy thing? Should i be concerned?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the person, their tone, their demeanor, etc. Saying "miss you" seems a little informal to me. If someone harms you in some way, don't you feel that they're a bit more sincere if they say "I'm sorry" rather than just "sorry"?

Now that's not to say that not adding "I" isn't sincere. Personally, though, I would feel a little more so if they did say "I'm sorry", "I miss you", "I love you", etc.

What Guys Said 1

• its so petty it doesn't really matter.

What Girls Said 2

• No. Not really but everyone interprets it different, I remember in my last relationship he would get mad if I didn't say "I" because he said it meant I didn't mean it all that much just said it just to say it etc. but personally I like the whole phrase but I'm not going to worry about it if it's cut lol

• Umm, no lol. It just mean the person was too lazy to type "I"