How Does Attraction work nowadays that more Women have become Masculine?

Nowadays I'm seeing too many buff girls because now they all work out in gyms. And the media and society encourages them more and more to be more masculine and more into working out.

Fine do whatever you want, but women with ripped muscled bodies are not attractive for many men.

Like i'm seeing a lot of these workout girls with broad shoulders and buttocks that no longer have any natural fat, they just hard muscle.

There's many of these women around, specifically hardcore bicyclists and hardcore workout women who do things like Insanity or other workouts and what have you.

For example this Jillian Michaels in not attractive at all
p2e.mobi/wp-content/uploads/jillian-michaels-6.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• I don't see that, at all.

What Guys Said 2

• I find muscular women beautiful and don't believe that I'm alone. To each their own.

• I don't see what you apparently see, and if Jillian Michaels is "buff" then you're easily intimidated, my friend. Perhaps you need to start lifting too, little fella