Be honest is smoking a turn off?

Is smoking weed and or cigarettes a turn off if so why

• naw
  • yee

Most Helpful Girl

• If your a smoker you wouldn't mind. My father is smoke free and that's a deal breaker for him. I've dated smokers since I was 16, can't tell a difference.

What Girls Said 18

• Yeah for me it is, honestly. Cigarettes especially, they're just really gross. I prefer a guy who leads a healthy and active lifestyle.

• Even if i work out and run cross country

• If you smoke, then you're not exactly living a healthy lifestyle. Smoking is gross and the smell permeates everything.

• For me yes mhm. One of my ex boyfriend did smoke, and at first I was okay with kissing him, but because I do not smoke, it affected how much I would kiss him, or I would not kiss him much at all... In times I would hold my breath to kiss him. lol. :) but my lips started to burn. It also stained the smell of his breath, it was not nice to me.

But he did gradually quit. And he still does not smoke cigarettes now. :)

• If a guy use to smoke I wouldn't have such a big issue with it, considering that he quit and doesn't anymore, but truthfully, yeah i would never date someone or be around people who smoke.

• Yes it is.

• Yes , I can't breathe around that stuff.

• Well I don't smoke so for me it's a little bit but after all I think other factors are more important in a guy.

• Not a turn off, but not exactly something I'd go looking for in someone I don't really mind that much tho

• Not only is it a turn off, it's a deal killer.

• Yes because cigarettes stink and it shows that you don't care about your health.

• Weed is fine though although that can cause lung cancer as well, it's still doesn't stink like cigarettes and it's not as unhealthy as cigarettes.

• yup!
    ...
    ...

• In my opinion I dint see smoking as a turn off... I've been brought up with family members who smoke. Personally I wouldn't smoke... but its defiantly not a turn off.

People think it is... this can be for reasons like being brought up in a non-smoking family or just personal preferences

• Weed is a HUGE turn off, but I think cigarettes are fine... kind of actually a turn on :P

• Complete turn off it's a deal breaker.

• No, it's not a turn off at all, but I am a light smoker myself.

• I personally don't like any kind of smoking so yeah it's a turn off for me.

• It depends...

• I'm not into it but it doesn't bother me. So it's not a turn off

• To me, no. Smoking is not something, that would make not want to be with him. I'd demand him to smoke less if he where a chain smoker, but it's not a big deal.

What Guys Said 10

• it is for me. my friend smokes all the time and its just made him so fucking disgusting his gf couldn't take it anymore and dumped him. his teeth are ughh... as for his mouth.. how the fuck could a girl stick her tongue in there!

• honestly?

i don't care

• I quit smoking so my heart will sink if I date a girl and she smokes as the temptation will be there.

• Yes its a real turn off, nobody likes the smell of it and the habit of smoking everytime.

Can you answer my question please? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1350244-is-this-normal-girl-behaviour-i-don-t-really-think-so

• For me, absolutely. My ex girlfriend smoked and her breath smelt horrendous and I did not like kissing her... Also they make you develop wrinkles earlier as well.

• Turn off yes, deal breaker not quite.

• Yes, I dont have people that smoke but I do have a strong dislike for people who smoke around me when they can smoke some where else more aporopriate

• Yes and no lol.

• I like the smell of the one the other, I would sign the law to allow public executions to put them people in there place...

• I don't like smokers n drinkers!!!