{{PLEASE READ}} White and Mexican guys, do I sound like a person you'd date?

{{SORRY ITS LONG BUT PLEASE READ}}
PHYSICALLY
I'm a meduim brown. I wear Nerd kind of glasses like, the big black ones. I have long poofy dark brown hair, mid of back. I'm 5'5, final height is 5'6 or 5'7. I'm really skinny, 113 pounds. I have brown eyes. With make up I only wear EOS, eyeliner, and mascara.

MENTALLY
I'm nice, fun, kinda shy (Working on it, I mean I'll go up to you and talk but yeah), kinda funny, and for the most part weird. I mean by weird as talking in differently voices, say random words at random times, and other things in that nature. Once you get to know me I act really goofy. But serious when I need to be. It's easy to make me laugh. I kinda laugh a lot. I like rap, hip hop, pop, and some rock and some dubstep.

WHY AM I ASKING
Okay. So I've never had a boyfriend. I want to interracially date. I have an interest in White and Mexican guys. But I feel as if they wouldn't date me. Ya know, because of stereotypes. I know! Not all guys are like this. But it still worries me. I hate racism. Which apparently we still have til this day. Not as bad though. But recently I've experienced a few racist things.

BOTTOM LINE
White and Mexican guys, personally, not in general, do I sound like a person you'd like to date? No, I'm not desperate or anything. I just seen questions like "Do white guys like black women?" and majority of them said depends on personality and such so...

by the way I'm 15
{{PLEASE DONT JUDGE ME}}

Also, I'm not ghetto, loud, not the person to fight all the time (only when I have to), I don't wear weaves, I don't have a attitude (or mean), I actually hate chicken (I only like chicken nuggets), I have proper grammar, I dont act thugish, and all those other stereotypes that black women get.

ALSO, just because you've dated a few black women in the past and that didn't work out doesn't mean all are like that. Theirs some that acts obnoxious. Or some that can act like they have some sense.
ALSO, I'm not African American. I'm Native American Indian (Which is why I have long hair). No, not all black people are African American.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you're 15, so no :p But there will be guys out there who would be happy to date you (there are PLENTY of "weird" people of one sort of another). You will be at a disadvantage because of skin colour :( But there's nothing you can do about that; focus on your own life, be active in activities you like, etc. If you're social and are hanging out with people of different races, your chances go up :) Also, be prepared for the idea of asking a guy out. But make sure he's a nice guy before you do that :p Run him by friends, etc.

But short answer, yes, totally datable. Mixed race couples still face difficulties, but they're getting more common and more accepted. Hang in there, the right guy will like you :)

What Guys Said 10

• you sound okay to date. don't stress over it. im talking about your description not your age.

• For one, the thing about fried chicken is only a joke, so don't worry. Just don't eat it all the time, that sort of food will wreck you. I love publix fried chicken once a week or every other week.

For two, ditch the big glasses.

For three, realize that it's not personal. Most of us white guys won't date black girls. It's not personal. It's nature, and culture in these United States.

• if i was 15 why not?
    every girl in my neighborhood, was Mexican, you sound like a bunch of them lol!
    i went on date with them
    i am mexican and italian by the way

• You sound very cute... except you'd need to be about ten years older for me personally.

• There will definitely be white and latino guys into you!

• If you were near my age , yep, no problem.
    Funny thing I just started seeing a brown girl.

• Hey reply or check out my profile

• Yes because your funny and I love to laugh that's mostly what I care about plus if you follow god

• The desire to date interracially is probably evolutionary. It goes both ways deep down, meaning that guys probably feel the same way you do. However, culture also plays a part both ways meaning that guys you are interested in might have been taught to not date people outside of their background the same way that you might have been taught not to date outside of your background.

This is a classic fear among humans that outside of the preservation of culture really doesn't seem to have much scientific merit.

The bottom line is that if you want to attract a guy then act like a female, or better yet just be yourself (given that you are a female). Don't try to conform to some sort of new age concepts just let nature take its course. I am a white guy, that for the most part, likes females regardless of their race.

• You sound good for a guy to date

• If you were legal age sure not a deal breaker

What Girls Said 1

• Just be yourself and be confident... nothing more you need...