Girls pick a height?

i heard that girls like tall guys but i am wondering about the exact preferences girls have pick a height of these "tall" heights the one you find the most appealing

• 6'1
  • 6'2
  • 6'3
  • 6'4
  • 6'5

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'4 and feel like 5'11 is my favorite height- but I'm not really picky with my height because I care a lot more about personality than looks- do I'd be fine dating someone my height as well. But I read somewhere that 8 inches taller is about the preferred height for guys (how tall girls like guys to be).

• that's really logical

What Girls Said 15

• 6'4 and up is good. 6'5 being the ideal I suppose.

• i guess so 6'5 in my opinion is the "attractive tall" limit when you surpass it it gets too tall

• Once his swimming career is over he might. He's looking at maybe trying for the 2016 Olympics but he's not sure he wants to.

• i see good luck for him :)

• I'm 6'1" myself so any of those heights are okay. My husband is 6'4" so I just chose D to see the results.

• I like short cakes! :) I am almost 6 foot and what i would do to have a confident and charismatic shorter guy... DROOL!! #weirdandproud :) #YOLO so go for what you dig!! :)

• good for you :)

• hey don't give a shit about what people tell you what todo or about the social "standard" if it makes you happy do it

• Virtual 'high five' clap that!

• I picked 6'1. Not because I don't find other guys taller than that attractive, it's just easier for me to kiss him standing up at that hieght. 6'1 is already a foot taller than me, it's hard enough then :P

• I choose 6'3 because it sounds cool, like "hey guys I'm 6'3 I'm going to reach for shit". But in reality if like a shorter guy and based on what you posted I'd say 6'1

• The taller the better, I pick 6'5"

• These are all too tall for me. I'm around 5'7" and my ideal height for a partner would be between 5'0" and 5'10"

• I picked 6'4 , mostly because That's how tall my father is, and I've always like guys that tall and up.

• I'm 5'8 so guys i date are either my height or taller, I voted 6'1 .

• I'm only 5'2" so any of those would tower over me. I'm okay with a much shorter guy.

• 6'1 is probably the tallest i would go as they'd be like giants to me XD

• Tall guys make me wanna jump their bones so I said 6'5 lol

• 6'6 or taller more preferably but I'm 6' and I love when they tower over me so the taller the better.

• So people don't think I'm shallow I have dated 5'10"-6' but it was too short for me

• That isn't shallow, just retarded.

• What's wrong with liking a tall guy? It's a preferance so @TheSpartan

• My boyfriend is 6'1'' so that's my preference. But if he was 6'5'' that'd be my preference, and if he was 5'5'' that'd be my preference. I don't find a guy attractive just because of his height. It's all about the person :)

• that's great i wish girls acted like you

• I picked 6'5. But realistically he has to be at least 6'0

What Guys Said 4

• why not under 6'1" dude? a 6' guy isn't tall? or a 5'11" one?

• Pouuff my height is 178 cm :( How do I extend my own size :/ sorry my English sucks

• you can't really do much about it at this age but if want to change it badly there's leg lenghthening

• yes it's a surgery look it up

• okay thanks

• i always thought 6"5 was too much, but it seems that people actually like it.

• yeah that's why i put it in the poll many girls seem into it

• 195 cm is 6"5 right? ;P

• It is too much, but it's pretty cool though. I have a cousin and uncle who is 6'5" and a relative who is 6'7".

• Yay. 6'1" seems to be winning. It's considered the perfect height and this poll proves it. I'm 6'1".