Which should I choose?

I recently found I was moving this summer states away due to a family situation. My boyfriend and I have been talking about getting promise rings or bracelets for the meaning behind it. It's kind of reassurance to us that we will remain faithful and that distance won't put a damper on what we have as well as we hope to replace it with something permanent when we're older and financially stable.

That being said, I want to get a leather bracelet for each of us with a curved metal plate with the longitude and latitude of an event that is special to the both of us. Help me out?

Option #1: Where we first met. We actually met on Tinder so when we first met, we instantly knew that this was going to be so much more than just meeting someone you just text. It was the beginning of us. He always says he never believed in love at first sight until he met me for the first time in person and I couldn't agree more when I looked at him.

Option #2: Where we had our first kiss. We were just seeing each other at the time, not official, but we were both exclusively seeing each other for about a month now. When we had our first kiss, we felt sparks that we've never felt with anyone else. To this day, I still feel those sparks and he says he does as well.

Option #3: Where he asked me to be his girlfriend. Funny story with this one: We went to Fright Fest at Six Flags and we went through many haunted houses that night. On our last one, we got separated by a scarer (whatever they're called) and I just bolted while he strolled through laughing his ass off that I ran off. When we got out, we had fake blood splattered on our faces and in our hair and we both laughed. As a result, I made him give me a piggy back ride back to the car and he asked me to be his girlfriend on the way back.

• Where we first met
  • Where we had our first kiss
  • Where he asked me to be his girlfriend

What Guys Said 1

• It depends which one feels the most special to you two. I personally like where you first met. Which of the options is the most memorable?

• Definitely where we first met because it was the realization that this guy who I met online is real. He is the same as he was over text, he got to know me for who I was instead of obsessing over what I looked like, and in my eyes, he was (still is) perfect.
      But our first kiss also sent fireworks through my spine and I'll never forget the night he asked me to be his girlfriend so it's difficult to choose.

• O wow. That's so cool. Especially since it was a big deal when you first met. If it was like "we went to thje same school, then one day we started talking" I'd go for the kiss or when he asked you. But for your story, I like the place you guys met the most.

What Girls Said 0