Boyfriend or Ex Boyfriend?

I've been with my boyfriend for a little over a year now. Recently my ex started talking to me and I've been flirting with him. We dates 4 years ago and I haven't seen him in about 3 years.

My current boyfriend cheated on me about 5 months into our relationship and I just can't seem to get over it. I'm trying very hard but I just can't. I feel like if he hadn't done that then I wouln't be questionning our relationship.

I am wondering if I should give my ex a try and dump him or keep trying to work out relationship through.

By the way I am 20. My current boyfriend doesn't work or go to school but my ex has a job.

I just find that I have more in common with my ex. Problem is, my parents don't like him at all! They took forever to accept my current boyfriend and I'm not sure I want to get through them hating by boyfriend again.

Updates:
I'm not planing on going back directly to my ex. I told him we could just be friends. I'm trying to figure out if I should try more with my current boyfriend or just stop the relationship

0|0
0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither?

You seem to see bad things in both of them, I don't see the point in keeping your current relationship nor in going back to your ex if your parents have some controls on your sentimental life.

0|1
    0|0
    • Honestly my parents wouln't like any of my boyfriends unless they are perfect. I'm serious. I don't see anything bad in my ex but the fact that my parents don't like him.

• Show All
    • I'm not planing on going back directly to my ex. I told him we could just be friends. I'm trying to figure out if I should try more with my current boyfriend or just stop the relationship

• Already answered.

What Guys Said 1

• Why do you have to choose one?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.