Would you risk your pride if you have a chance to get the person you loved back in your life?

Would you risk your pride to ask the person you were going out with to come back in your life? Mind you, you are the one that messed up.

Would you get down on your hands and knees and beg for them to come back?

• I would definitely beg to get them back
  • No. Pride is important to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, I have no pride anyway :P

What Guys Said 15

• Only a fool gets on his knees, surrender his pride and beg for something.

I decided little things and little choices through a libra scale. If i was that guy, I would realize that my pride is a pillar of strength. I would then think and decided if I should abandon my pride for love. Not knowing if this love would be beneficial to me. Would it give me the same strength as my pride? Would it make me become a stronger version of myself? Or will it set me up for a failure and live in a painted world?

People make mistakes. The problem is accepting the fact that the person you made your mistake to, might not welcome you with open arms

• I would not get on all fours, but I would ask them to give me another chance if she meant that much to me.

And if she doesn't, then I would do what I must to move on.

• FUCK NO.
    Maybe it's just me but I've yet to long for someone THAT MUCH. Maybe things will change when it's the right person but I don't see it no way no how at the moment.

• Begging in not hard wired into me. So no I would not pursue said love and beg. If it were love at all I wouldn't have to. So if begging is required , in my eyes there was nothing there worth chasing to begin with

• Get down on my knees no, that's degrading, but I would try to get her back if it was MY fault, and if I loved her.

• If I loved them and I was the one who messed up, of course.

But randomly begging someone to come back? No.

• No.

If I messed up, I have no right to bother that person anymore if she's truly important to me. Else I'd be selfish.

• Contrary to what Marsellus Wallace advocates, I will always choose pride! lmao

http://youtu.be/ruhFmBrl4GM

• I can't imagine myself ever begging for something. I could admit being wrong but I'd never beg.

• I would rather die than beg like some pathetic coward
    I am Man enough to admit my mistakes, but i am also man enough to move on and walk away from them

• I think if she was right for me, she would willingly come back in my life without me having to beg her. So no, i wouldn't.

• I don't go back with a girl that broke up or I broke up with.

• I will tell her kiss my ass if you want to go and if you dont want to back

I think no one should beg anyone in that case

• no way would i get on my knees and beg. i would consider asking them to come back but no begging

• I'll never, ever, in a million years get on my knees and beg for a woman to comeback to me.

What Girls Said 9

• Yes, if; the issue that caused us to break up was resolved, it was entirely on me, and I felt confident I could prevent whatever caused the break up from happening again. Also, if we were truly very compatible and good for each other despite this cause for breaking up.

No, if; the issue was persistent, un-fixable, something that caused them to not want to ever speak to me again. I would leave well enough alone.

• No. There is a thing called dignity.

• I've been there already. I literally got down on my knees and begged. I felt pretty fucking low, but he took me back so it was worth it.

• I really want to say no but I'm always the one who apologizes and tries to fix everything whenever we fight, even if it wasn't my fault so yes I'd probably do it.

• No, I think exes are exes for a reason. I'm the type of person that wants to move on and don't live with regrets, even if they were wrong choices.

• If I loved that person to the extent that I felt I need him to survive than yes. I highly doubt I'll ever reach the point

• nope. I never loved any of my ex's. (:

• Be careful, pride can kill you.

• im struggling with this right now actually and i feel broken

• Would you like some help, advice or someone to talk to?

• and i risk looking needy. a little backgorund on the 'stretching.' he used to come to the gym 30 mins before his workout class in hopes of bumping into me and once we figured out when we'd both be there we'd purposely go at that time cuz we knew the other would be there. and everytime he'd end up sitting with me and we'd flirt and have really deep convos instead of actually stretching

• what do i do?