I wish the girl I liked wasn't white?

I just wish she wasn't, things could have been so perfect.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• I wish you'd stop asking the dumbest god damn questions on this site but... fate.

• I understand. I'm sorry... Maybe she doesn't matter, though, maybe she is just some white girl. There are better girls for you than white girls who do not value you. Don't worry.

• I don't really understand how you can like her if you don't like her skin colour. Doesn't sound as though you truly like her.

• She's a really nice girl, fun to be around, however, fate has been written already, nothing I can do about it.

• you don't understand because you haven't read his last question. hah

• I'm guessing you haven't done shit with her.

• But if she weren't white, you wouldn't be attracted to her. Cuz you're so damn race obsessed.

• stop trolling! this sounds ridiculous!!!

• It's always the white girls huh? they're heart breakers for every ethnics.

• Your reasoning is dumb. "Because she's white she will reject me" like wtf was that again? Since when does rejection have to deal with skin color?

• Considering she's dating a white guy now, I guess, yeah, it was about skin color.

• She just got with him.

• @Asker then it doesn't even matter if she's black or whatever the hell she is, you should move on.

• Why would you wish she wasn't white? What do you mean, "could have been"?

• If you're against a girl for her skin color, whatever it may be, the problem doesn't lie in her, but in you.

• Well, haha, she wouldn't like me, I'm just going with fate.

• What? Um, she hasn't rejected me yet, I just have no chance.

• I'll leave you with just a few words of advice: unless she is 100% opposed to you, you'd be surprised at how people can change.

• What's wrong with white girls?

• I'm confused. What does skin color have to do with it?

• what has her skin colour got to do with things?

• The fact that I met some girl at a party who had a lot in common with me, but still rejected me anyway, because she was white. I mean, I didn't ask for her number, but managed to get my phone number to her, but she never texted.

What Guys Said 11

• And again with the pathetic race hate

You ever gonna grow up?

• Sh, sh

I don't write destiny, ask fate.

• @Southerngirl99
      I wouldn't waste ya breath
      he does this same shit nearly every week... kids just attention starved.

• You want me to really fucking solve this for your stupid ass? Leave me alone.

• 3|0
  • then you don't like her :-P

• Das not right mane. People are people.

• That's pretty racist dude.

• This is more of a personal issue...

• this is strange as i though white girls are usually on the higher if not highest on the scale of desired women list.

• If she is so perfect, why would skin color change how you feel about her?

• She'll reject me.

• Well, if she doesn't accept you based on your skin color, then she's not good enough for you anyways bro.

• And if you're convinced she's either racist or not into you, you have either really bad taste in girls, or you're too unconfined for most girls. Nut up and find out what is rather than imaging defeat and accepting it as reality.

• Why did you need to tell GAG about this at all? this isn't even a questions lol

• Then find a nice black girl.

• Wish I could, but, fate.

• you aren't condemned to only like 1 girl for the rest of your life. You will meet many marvelous women of colour in the years to come, I think

• get a yellow one