How do you know if the person you're dating is tired of the relationship?

My boyfriend seems slightly distanced lately and it has me really worried. Usually we're really close and always laughing and everything feels really natural and just good. I'm not sure if it's just a mood he's in or if it's something I did. I'm kind of a handful sometimes. I've been dealing with depression so he's always been there for me through that. Sometimes I just get moody and say something hurtful but always admit that I'm wrong and that it was not ok to do. Also, I don't think I'm satisfying him sexually. The list goes on and on for things I feel like I might be doing wrong but I'm not sure if it's just something he's dealing with or if I should be as worried as I am. How do you know when someone is through with you?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I would hope if someone is feeling distance, and is "through" with you, they have the decency to tell you and be honest no matter how hard. If he's being distance, approach it calmly and ask why, depression isn't something that you can control, if you know you didn't do anything direct then it should be okay, communication is key, and hopefully he will be more understanding of why you're feeling the way you are. He might just base it off your actions, so try not to jump to conclusions and talk it out. Try to refrain from saying things you don't mean, once is enough there's no need to repeat it definitely if you know you're in the wrong, that can be tiresome.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• All the signs he is showing demonstrates that.

What Girls Said 1

• Hopefully he has the decency to talk to you about issues he think are in your relationship. I would straight up ask him if he is happy with your relationship and if he says no, ask him to elaborate so you can save the relationship