Why do guys that date me never stay?

I am very confident that I am a rare catch!

I am a 22 year old independent, adventurous, athletic compassionate and intellectual woman.

I have great friends, amazing job, nice body, beautiful face!!

I have never had a relationship last longer then 3 months.

Guys usually just see me as a piece of meat :(

I have my own life that is great and I am not clingy. All I want a guy that I can share good times with, be intimate with, cook him meals and for someone to commit to me long term you know..

Why the guys that I date always leave?

Most Helpful Girl

• I hear you. At your age I was more into how they made me feel than qualifying either of us for a relationship together.

What I'm only now embracing is the fact that in the dating scene everyone has an objective. If his objective is to have short flings with several attractive women going at one time- Don't flatter yourself into thinking your amazingness will change that. That's a sure fire way to get your ego banged up pretty fast (speaking from experience).

Unfortunately having a banging bod and steady inflow of cash and what not might make you an attractive package but that just means there are more weeds for you to sort through.

The upside is it only takes a date or two to get an idea of what a guy is about through his actions and the kinds of questions he asks you. I hate 'being treated like meat' and it happens, but once it does the guy is out. Better to only suffer through that once than for 3 months.

When a man is really interested in that awesome person that I'm sure you are they have this way of looking at you when you talk. While they can't wait to have sex with you they also don't force it and when you do it is a much more reciprocal experience.

That kind of thing just doesn't come along very often so I think we settle for biding our time in these soul sucking encounters- the microwave dinner of intimate relations...

What Guys Said 5

• After you told me I think that you're being unlucky or the guys you date can think that you're too good for them...

• Might just be unlucky >.<

Have any of them said why they were leaving?

• I honestly have no idea. From what you have said, you definitely sound like a keeper! Perhaps it's the types of guys you have dated? You said they saw you as "a piece of meat". Maybe they weren't in it for the long-run to begin with?

• That's why we are unlucky lol

• People are just waking up to the fact that relationships are too much work... nothing on you personally.

What Girls Said 1

• Could be the type of guys you're dating.