How to hint for a kiss?

How do I hint for a kiss from a guy if we're not dating? Aside from just doing it or asking 'Can I kiss you?' thanks

What Guys Said 1

• Now this is all in my opinion as a guy and based off of what I look for when I try to figure out when to kiss. It doesn't matter if we're not dating, a girl I just met in a bar, or yes a girl I'm dating.

I firmly believe that girls shouldn't necessarily be too upfront about asking a guy to kiss them. the closest they should ever come to being that blatant is by saying something like I'm trying so hard not to kiss you.

The fact of the matter is that the GUY needs to figure out when is the right moment to go ahead. the way you help out is by show him that you are comfortable for him to belong in your "personal and especially your intimate distance". usually called your 'bubble'. However you do not want to make him too uncomfortable. You can do this by getting closer by an angle. don't approach head on but try shoulder to shoulder. Your 'intimacy bubble' is about 3-5 in. and your personal being around 3 ft.

Now you also have to show your are comfortable with him actually touching you. Best way is to show him this is by showing him what you already are able to get past. I usually as a guy start with being able to break certain barriers. Your arm being my first, then your hands, your small of your back, next your hair, and lastly your chin to lips.

For you I would say start with his arm, be casual at first, do it teasingly like if he makes a joke touch gently, the slightly place pressure as if to push, but don't actually push. Then later to his shoulder with a 1 1/2 sec. rub. His hands are second. Do so playfully but in a way to show your interest. It could be as casual as Which do you prefer, for your thumb to be on top or bottom when holding hands? (while demonstrating on him) (oh and don't do each one of these in sucession in the matter of minutes. use over the minimum of a couple hours preferably, you may even have to do a few repeatedly)

Throughout all of this do the classic flirting, I'm into you signals. play with/touch your hair, subtley bite your bottom lip, and touch/rub you neck to collar bone. If he still doesn't get it then he's a moron and a loser and I suggest you move on.

What Girls Said 1

• look at him straight in the eyes and bite you lips lick your lips and just tease him and girls don't ask so just kiss him. and flirt so he can know you are intrested