If most people you know have dates, but you don't, do you think you're defective or weird?

did everybody get some special tool book?

i was very quiet and passive when i was very young. am i being punished for this now I am 25?

Most Helpful Guy

• dates? nah not at all. girlfriends? still no. wives? still normal. I love the way I am.

• ok... this is why you post a lot about dating? you'd reply "I don't care!" but then i don't need to either... perhaps acknowledge that nobody who isn't close to you has to care about your spiritualistic morality..

• just tag my username lol. you don't have to know me personally, also i don't have any real life friends on here. if you're referring to internet friends then why would we be trying to scope you out hahaa. i got no motive.

• no, it's just funny that's all. i'm not offended at all, i just play along.

What Girls Said 1

• im 17 and I've only been on one date in my entire life. i was very passive and shy growing up and i think im paying for it now. im moving out of state though so i dont really care... i just hope that others will see that i am much more outgoing and social than i was when i was 15-16... but yeah to answer your question i think i am slightly weird for these things but it is what it is

What Guys Said 7

• You're not defective/weird, you were probably a lot more shy than everyone else. You have to make best with what you have.

For example if you're shy, hang out with expressive/socially outgoing girls and play into mysteriousness of a shy guy.

• Nahh the people I know who got married are already getting divorced. One is hilding together but she's a ball buster and I dont see it lasting much longer. The happiest men I know are single.

• Quiet and passive describes me now, but most of my friends have had dates, but I don't think I'm any weirder than I already think I am because I only care about personality and I don't really know anyone who I'd want to pursue a relationship with besides my crush, who can't because of bad circumstances

• I am definitely defected and weird

• ok...

sorry, i just imagined this:

c8.alamy.com/.../...ont-of-his-computer-BHWPA0.jpg

i don't get what YOU get out of trying to scope me out, but I don't respond well to strangers who do this. Your spiritualist morality may not align with that, but I don't care nor am I bothered..

• Calm your tits! All I said was I am definitely defected and weird...
      You're over analyzing it...

• Am I? i'm just playing along, i don't need to care in the end, if you read me, i'll respond in kind.

• Noup, take your time. Create something of yourself, work on your value and skills as a man, and you'll improve in that field too. (and there is a book that could improve your game:Neil Strauss-The Game, but shhhh :) )

• You are jus trading life styles

• i don't know what that means. but then i don't believe dating is wrong as you do..

• The message of trading life style meant to not date :/ I seriously meant their are cons and pros to both sides, I never said not to date

• no, it's I know your intent here, because you don't like nor appreciate me, and based on that you follow me around and tell me how I must post. This is in addition to some psychic reading of me.

lololol... i don't care if you don't appreciate me or not, as I don't subscribe to your view that everybody has to "on command". but no matter what you post, I will do in kind, since... well there is no reason not to...

• Yes, I am fucked up and not date worthy. I want to kill myself asap.