Guys: Would you date/marry a girl that was a loner?

so i'm just wondering my friend is sort of a loner and i'm one of her closest friends and she's always depressed that no man will ever want her because she is introverted and doesn't have a lot of friends. she is not completely alone she has a couple of close friends. but in high school she was always alone. and even now she doesn't really go out for parties on Fridays or weekends even when i try to ask her to go.
the thing is she is very attractive and is quite a nice person so would you guys date a girl like her that is very attractive and sweet but doesn't have much of a social life and is pretty shy but cool/fun once you get to know her?

Most Helpful Guy

• sure... I'm kinda into the introverted ladies and find they enjoy the simple things in life more.

What Guys Said 9

• it depends on more than her just being a loner, but yeah the loner part wouldn't really affect my decision.

• Sure being introvert is no problem. She needs someone & by dating she can better overcome her fears/flaws. #NoBigDeal

• i cannot see why there would be any problem, i would rather be with a shy intro type then an in your face loud type,

she should explore her own interests, find her own group where she feels comfortable, you are trying to get her to fit into your world, she needs to find her own where there are people that like the same stuff she does, there she will find others like her and she will find love too

• I'd prefer who over a girl that is too social. Socializing is not the most important thing in a person anyway.

• Introverts only let a few people into their lives, but they are completely devoted to those people.

• Oh yeah, I'm sort of the same way. But I'd like her to at least do some activities with me.

• I'd have no objection to dating a loner. I'm one.

• yup i would i dnt like bitches , but she would be good i can bring back her confidence

• I really don't care if a girl is a loner or a life of the party. Those things don't matter. However, if she doesn't go anywhere, if she doesn't have a social life and isn't even trying to meet people, to put herself out there, how is she going to meet anyone.

• You're right. its not that she doesn't try though. she has social anxiety so every time she does try she feels discouraged.

What Girls Said 1

• Many guys do.