Guys, please be honest and think about it: if you spend a lot of time texting with a girl, don't you end up losing interest in her real person?

So you meet this amazing girl. You both start texting each other, the conversation is awesome, you have so much in common, she's so funny and sweet, etc, etc.

A week later, still loving to text with her, but you don't feel that rush in your stomach when your phone rings anymore, you already know "it's her" before reaching the phone. It goes on and on and on...

2 weeks later, how do you feel about this girl? Do you want to go out with her or did you just lost your interest?

We are talking about a girl that lives in the same town as you, that studies at the same place you do. Not long distance.

Most Helpful Guy

• I lose interest, honestly (this totally cuts both ways, too). One of many reasons why I only use texting and social media to set up dates, not to communicate--an actual, in the flesh date is where you should learn about each other, not through electronics.

What Guys Said 2

• It has been over eight months since the last time I saw my crush. When she texts me I still get that "rush in my stomach". And I still send her pictures of gifts I made for her. I'm certain she still feels the spark too because she always responds really positively.

• Texting doesn't move me. If anything lot makes me desire face to face interaction more. I don't enjoy texting, and really don't do it.

What Girls Said 2

• If the girl is interesting enough for them, they would keep texting her.

• That... is interesting. I'm curious about that myself.

*bumps up question*