Do you agree with this quote?

"Women want one man to fulfill their every need. Men want every woman to fulfill their one need"
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...4c25951994.jpg

The quotes are from a science channel about the evolution of sex.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• i understand the concept but i believe there are exceptions to both statements. u can even switch these statements around and they'll apply to some.
    thats what i love about humanity. we're all so different. how boring would it be if we were all the same?

• Nope. Generalizing about what people want based on a demographic characteristic is pretty silly. Not to mention, both those "wants" are f*cking stupid.

• Spot on. And both sexes need to lighten up a little on those ideals.

• its interesting, but I personally do not agree with it!

• It also makes it sound like women are the most unfaithful parts of a relationship

What Guys Said 5

• I agree with it for some people lol

• What a load of crap. I have many different needs that one woman can't take care of every one of them. Unless she miraculously manifests from my imagination to be the "perfect woman for my desires" then I shouldn't be obligated to dedicate all my time and energy to merely one lover.

• No, don't agree with that at all. Its just a gender stereotype which is not true.

• No, I most definitely disagree with that

• Depends on what the context of that "one need" is.