Should I tell him about my recent break-up and that I'm not into anything serious?

I met this guy a couple of weeks ago. We text almost daily, but not all day. He seems interested, and I have the feeling he is going to ask me out on a date this weekend. However, I think he's cool and nice, but I just ended a relationship, and even when I'm doing great at moving on, I can't picture dating someone else, but my ex.

I think I just met this new guy in the incorrect moment, but I don't want to ruin the opportunity to try something with him in the future.

What Guys Said 1

• Just be honest with him. If he's as interested in you as he appears to be, he would be willing to wait. I know I would if the girl I liked told me that she is in fact interested in me as well but just needs time.

What Girls Said 1

• Then tell him this, exactly how you wrote it down for us :)

That you think he's amazing and you are interested, but you just got out of a relationship and you don't want him to be just a rebound guy.
    If he's willing to give you some time to recover from the relationship that you just got out of, then he's a keeper kinda guy :)

Honesty is the best way when you have interest in pursuing a relationship in the future. :)