Going back with an ex boyfriend?

What do you think about going back to an ex?

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of people wind up going back to an ex. As long as the issues that sepaarted you the first time are resolved, there are a lot of advantages to being with someone you already know well. No surprise family problems or weird habits you didn't anticipate... you know for sure if he's a player, what his relationship history has been...

Right?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• If it's what you want then go for it. Forget what anyone else says. Just make sure it's really what you want

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't go back to your ex!

There a reason why it call "ex", you "X" them out! It over!

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah well it was 6 years ago.

• Going back with an ex is a great thing but its like buying ticket to a movie you already watched. the end is well known

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on how and why it ended in the first place. it might be worth a chance

0|0
    0|0
    • ended because we were both imature. it was 6 years ago.

• yeah i say give it a shot

• I wouldn't get back with an ex, it's like going on holiday to the same place twice.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think it can work for some couples, but what I think is key is that you've both made peace with your past relationship. Obviously so, etching went wrong there at somepoint and there was probably at least a tiny bit of hurt/regret/bitterness/whatever there. And if that isn't fully resolved on both sides then it could be toxic going forward together.

0|0
    0|0
    • *obviously something... Damn auto correct.

• It's been 6 years and we broke up because we were both imature and he wasen't really doing anything with his life. Now he has a job & we are both more mature.