We kiss, but only little kisses on the lips and cheek. How could we go to the next step and actually make out?

I just want to reallyyy kiss him and I've been giving him opportunities but he's not taking them. I don't want to force him either lol but do you guys have any ideas how we can go a step further?

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• If by "giving him opportunities" you mean you're allowing him to kiss you, you're really not giving him anything at all. That just tells him you're not interested in more. He's already making the move, at some point you have to indicate that you accept his interest and want more.

When he kisses you, come back more aggressively with the kiss and try to make out with him. If he doesn't respond, then you might have a problem.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Stop waiting for him to do it. If u really want it, go for it! Next time you kiss, hold the kiss longer and hold onto his head.

0|0
    0|0
  • Practice in your mind saying "want to make out?" over and over again until you can pull it off only blushing pink instead of beet red.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• How do you kiss?
    When you peck its quick so take a chance when you two are hugging so you can easily wrap your hands around his face (or one lol two might be sorta aggressive at this point) and kinda brush your face against his. Tilt your head to kiss him, lean in. When he kisses you back, hold his head and hold the kiss, pull back and go for another one. If he reciprocates, continue. Kiss him again, after a few pecks, part your lips. This is an invitation. If all goes well, you're on your way to making out :) good luck!

0|0
    0|0