Sexiest place to get a piercing? Would you date someone with facial piercings? What about gauges?

Personally I have no issue with any of those things I like lip rings but have never dated a guy with them. What's your standpoint?

Updates:
I don't necessarily love piercings on guys but I don't hate them or have a problem with them I guess its always been a fantasy to date at least one guy with a lip ring. Lol I don't know :3

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• H'Okay so, 99% of guys don't like girls with facial piercings aside from earrings. Knowing that you probably shouldn't pierce your face and almost everyone on the planet thinks gauges/spacers are some gay shit please for the love of god do not get them.

0|0
    1|1
    • It depends what you're into. Some guys get weak at the knees for piercings and some don't. Just like some guys assume they know what all guys like, and some don't.

• Show All
    • Ya but people who are good looking are pretty widely accepted as good looking.

What Guys Said 3

• Between lip, nipple, tongue, and nose (stud) I'd say tongue. Facial piercings are cool as long as it's not overdone; too much metal on the face isn't cute imho. Dimple piercings are a bit too much to me. I'm cool with gauges when they're small but they turn me off the wider they get.

0|1
    0|0
  • To me it's not sexy at all. It's not a turn off, but it's closer to being a turn off than a turn on. I'd still date someone with them though. No big deal.

0|1
    0|1
  • according to me... Navel.
    and yes i'll date a person with piercing.
    and for gauges.. personally i don't like it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• When I was younger I use to love them on guys, as I grew older I didn't like them all that much, I've dated males with a lot and none at all, currently my boyfriend has a nose stud that you can barely see. My ex had ear gauges, I didn't care.. I wouldn't say I completely try to avoid people with piercings and ear gauges but its not something I look for.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have piercings so I'm probably biased but I think it really depends on the persons looks. I've had more than one partner with lip piercings but i have seen plenty of guys who reeeeally don't suit piercings. I also think people who take it too far are unattractive but it's definatelt a very personal thing. I can't stand tongue piercings. Makes me feel ill lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • Most of my female family members including my grandma have tongue rings but I agree I don't like them.

• I agree with you though. My first interest was guys with lip piercings. They just look so kissable. Haha