I REALLY need some advice. I honestly hate breaking girls hearts but it seems like whenever I date someone there is always an expiration date?

I want to learn how to stay happy, I'm sick of always "getting bored or annoyed with a person after I get serious about the relationship" Is it that I just haven't found the right girl or do I need to look at myself?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep, thats my story. I get so bored with people, that I can't possibly think of marrying anyone.
    I think it's the whole, 'not the right person' scenerio.
    I think some people can just have fun in a relationship and enjoy it for the experience. That's something I cannot do. If there is no purpose in anything for me, I won't pursue it.

What Girls Said 1

• Most likely you just haven't found the right person yet. When you find someone you truly love then you will probably find that it never gets old. You just a have to wait for the right girl to come along

What Guys Said 1

• The title is exactly how I've felt the past few weeks. From my experience, there's little point in dating before you're 21 because it's unlikely that you'll end up together, and it'll probably end in a loss of a friend or permanent awkwardness between you two.