Girl took pictures on my boyfriends phone. How do I confront him?

I was recovering a picture of my work which I deleted on my boyfriends phone and found roughly 20 selfies of some girl I have never met. - she clearly goes to our college as the pictures were taken in the common room (I can tell by the background). The pictures were in the recently deleted foulder so he obviously deleted them, but I want to confront him and ask him who she is and why she took them. He doesn't have any girl friends in college as his class is all boys so I dont understand how he would of known some girl that would take these pictures? They aren't dirty or anything along those lines, but I just can't help but feel so jealous? It's no secret that me and him are together and even of she didn't know he has my picture as his lock screen so surely she would have assumed from seeing that, that he is taken? If your gf was quite jealous, would you delete the pictures some girl took on your phone?

Most Helpful Girl

• He problem either didn't think of them as anything and deleted them because he didn't want them on his phone, or deleted them because he knew they would upset you. If you bring the pictures up it might cause an argument, so think about if its really worth bringing it up. If it is, then just tell him the truth, you saw the pictures when getting a picture you needed off his phone and you were wondering who she is, when he answers just tell him it made you uncomfortable that she did that.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah.. I would've been pissed! Even 1 selfie isn't ok in my opinion but 20? No sir lol. I don't think there is a "way" to tell him. Just tell him what you were doing (recovering the pic) and you came across it.

• Maybe he didn't think anything of it. Most guys don't think things like that are a big deal.

• Tell him it bothers you tell him calmly :/