Bf still misses his ex. Should I call it quits?

Been dating my bf for 8 months. I know that he still misses his ex. They broke up 3 years ago. Ijust dont want to feel loved and i dont want the guy im dating to be hung up on an ex. Should i move on guys?

Sorry typo!*I just want to feel loved

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's affecting the relationship negatively then yes, you should call it quits because it's not normal for someone to miss their ex so much that it influences his/her current relationship. He should be with you cause he loves you and if he loves you then he shouldn't be thinking of his ex so I say end it.

What Guys Said 3

• At this stage it might be better for you even though it will suck for him.
    Sadly he went into this without being over her so that means he seeks a replacement for her rather then enjoying who you are.

It is not something you can just ask him to change however if you want you might be able to help him get over her.

• If you want to see if it'll work and you feel its worth it, then keep going. But if 8 months in, he still misses her. Sorry to say, i've been in this situation before, and i felt like i wanted to make it work. But it always ends bad, and it sucks. Run away while you still can.

• You already know the answer to this question.

What Girls Said 2

• Ideally, at this point you should move on because if its been 8 months and he still isn't, not to mention they broke up 3 years ago, you deserve better not to be used as someone to help him get over his ex. The heart heals at different times, but doesn't mean you need someone to heal it for you, You deserve to feel loved and never question it.

• I think the answer to your question lies in it. He obiously got into this relationship to stop thinking about her and (obviously) it's not working. Maybe you're not for each other if he can't stop thinking about her while with you. Probably just wrong timing.