How old were you in your first relationship? How did I happen?

I'm 18 and never had a boyfriend. I've been spontaneously asked out before but just wondered if you were friends first, etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never either. Wanna be ma first baby? 😋

What Guys Said 2

• My first relationship was when I was 20 and she was 28. We worked together.

All the guys in the office were pissed at me because she was pretty good-looking and they all wanted to date her too. ;)

• Haha :). Glad to hear you were a bit older in your first one. I sometimes feel a bit old to have never had a boyfriend, but I think realistically a lot of people don't have relationships until their 20's.

• I know a lot of younger people *think* they're in relationships - and some of them are - but the perspective that comes from life as an adult changes everything about relationships. I don't think most of us are even capable of a relationship until we're on our own.

• i am 24 years. old and until now i didn't engage on any relationships. tho i am stable now and have my own starting business. tho there are many girls lurking behind. still i enjoyed my singleness. i have control on myself. there is a right time in a right place :)

What Girls Said 2

• 16. I met him online and then found out that his sister happened to go to the same school as me.

• That's pretty cool - always good to have a connection :)

• Yup, except for she was a HUGE bitch. She was a grade higher than me and she was so rude.

• I was 19 (and we're still together! :)), we'd known each other for a couple of months by then (we had common friends). I've dated before that though