Would you count this as one date or three?

I met a guy online and we have been talking for several months via texting, Skype, FaceTime, etc. He lives 3 1/2 hours away, but despite the distance, we both really feel a connection and want to see if it's really there in person.

He's planning to come visit me in another month or so for a whole weekend, but my family and I are letting him sleep in our living room so he won't have to pay for a hotel (and so I won't have the pressure of going there if I want to hang with him late at night) since his family has been struggling financially lately and he's been working long hours to help pay bills.

If you were in this situation, would you consider this as 2-3 dates, or just one? I'll be showing him things around town and going out to eat with him while he's here, so we will be doing "date" activities.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• i would say one per day