Right one, Wrong time?

What if you found the person you would like to have a relationship with but it wasn't the right time, but the other person was showing signs of interest? What should you do in a situation like this? I don't want to lose the person but I don't want to force myself into something I'm not ready for.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're situation reminds me of one I've been in a few times before. You have such strong feelings for a person, and don't want to lose them, but you're just not ready to take "that" step. I feel like that dilemma presents a question: am I just not ready, or are they not the one? You'd think that if they were entirely worth it, you'd be able to overcome all of your shit and at least try to be with them, right? It's a slippery slope, and I'd love to read someone's response to your question.

What Guys Said 1

• Just talk to em
    Be their friend
    Aupport em for whatever they need
    If they've proposed you let em know all you need is some time to figue out some shit
    And i'm pretty sure they'll understand and it'll be fine...

What Girls Said 0