I've been dating this guy for a month and its hard to have an intimate conversation with him in person. How should I approach him?

Its easy to talk about sexual things over text but sence he is so awkward I don't know how to bring it up in person. Its been bugging for a while and I am very new to this. Meaning I've never had a boyfriend... Help!

What Guys Said 1

• Well if you feel that you can't talk about it in person yet, then you should refrain from having intimate encounters with him, as communication is key. In terms of trying to alleviate his awkwardness, try to be really opening and warm in order to not put him off. You could start by mentioning the things you have talked about via text, and then when you feel like you two are comfortable talking about those things and slowly move on to more intimate topics.

What Girls Said 0