My girlfriend doesn't want to kiss?

My girlfriend doesn't want to kiss. We cuddle and are the typical bf/gf but when I'm about to kiss her, she looks like she wants it but then she pulls Away. I've as her about it and she says she doesn't want to kiss anyone until she's married. Please help

Most Helpful Guy

• 😶
    😶
    😕
    😟
    😲
    😭
    😩
    😶

My condolences. That really sucks. I have no advice for such a situation. I mean, we've all heard of no sex before marriage but no kissing? Really? Oh lordy lordy lordy. Is she an uber conservative nun or something? Depending on how important it is to you, either talk to her about it or reevaluate your relationship.

What Girls Said 2

• Well maybe she does want to wait until marriage. If you think that is bullshit then maybe it could be something with your breath or she is just afraid that she might kiss bad.

• Sit her down and talk more about it and leave till you get your answer... Maybe she's covering up for the possibility that you might have bad breath or maybe she doesn't know how to kiss. But explain to her that kissing isn't that big a deal to wait for marriage like probably sex.

What Guys Said 2

• How long have you been dating?

That apart, if you want to kiss her but she doesn't, then it would be really difficult to keep the relationship going.

• That's how she feels, put up or shut up! lol