Go anonymous and tell me your biggest secret?

Here is mine.. I have to fantasize about the guy I'm in love with when I have sex to get off.. otherwise I can't find my release.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm actually a huge gamer nerd person, contrary to what most of my friends think of me.

What Guys Said 7

• When I was looking the other way in chaining a gate, I had one of my cows (a rather moody/pissy ol girl) slam me into a wooden wall. It was all cracked and I had a giant sliver stab into my, uh, wiener. I almost passed out because I lost so much blood, but couldn't get myself to tell anybody. I got done working and kept my hand in my pants all day putting pressure on it. The cut was just over an inch long. I had to throw out my underwear and pants because they were soaked in blood. It hurt for a long time but finally got better. Nobody but all you know about it. And I still have a scar that I'm a little scared for anybody to see

• That sounds horrible! I would have got it seen to!

• Yeah, feels pretty good to get that off my chest. That SUCKED

• I'm really an alien who got released.. Well escaped from Area 51.

My home galaxy is Andromeda from the planet.. Kinda looks like Kepler 22-b

• i never go anonymous

but this is no secret :-P

• Shhh don't tell anyone but... I'm BATMAN

• I'll try not too.. but its hard when your not anonymous haha

• I'm sorry you have trouble getting off I have some questions for you and some possible helps suggestions for you message me if you would be interested in how I can help both of you

• I am mysterious

• Well, I had sex with my wife's younger sister and we both enjoyed it.

• More than once?

• I can't pm when it's anonymous haha and ya lol I think thats awesome! I'm engaged but.. I have one guy that's in a relationship as well and we are secret friends with benefits as well hahah

• Cool :)
      Few only date to fulfil such urges and fantasies. But it's so hot and fulfilling, right :p

• I WAS in love with my best friend's girlfriend. But unfortunately he told me about his feelings for her before I could tell him about mine for her, so I didn't tell him anything. I helped him to get close to her against my own will because my bff asked me to. So yeah, it's been a year and I've moved on pretty much. I talk to my bff everyday but I haven't talked to her for a year even though we (me & her) used to talk everyday once upon a time.

Mhm

• Ouch, does he know you guys ever had a thing niw?

• I'm not sure if we had a thing or not. It doesn't really matter now, I've moved on as I said ;D You asked for my biggest secret so I shared, I'm not having any "feels" while writing this. :-P

What Girls Said 3

• My biggest secret is I still sleep the lights on.
    Not a secret anymore 😏

• There's many people who still do lol

• I have rape fantasies. Like I imagine being raped and stuff. Yep I'm completely insane and I might need help

• Wow.. you are so in love with him your body has a fetish for him gosh. :P Why can't you guys have sex? Does he not like you/has a gf?

• We used to sleep together.. I moved away.. he asked me to marry him and move back and I was too scared to

• I dont think so... he is willing to cheat on his girlfriend with me and he ignores me more than he ever used to lol

• Then nah... he's definitely not worth it. Just train your body and mind to get over him. :)