Why do people say I am not old, yet girls who should be in a dateable range say I am too old for them?

I'm 25, and I've repeatedly had girls in the 19-21 range tell me I am "too old" for them.. I mean REALLY?

Most Helpful Girl

• because there is a big difference between someone who is 19 and someone who is 25, especially in the mind of those 20 years old person. They believe you have more life experience.
    However you need to explain this dateable range of yours.. Do you only consider girls between 19-21 to be dateable?

• No? More like 19-30ish.

What Girls Said 4

• 25 is kind of the age people start getting serious with their life, 19-21 year old are still mostly just interested in having fun. In their eyes you probably are too old for them.

• you're not old for Women who are 25+. Why not date them?

" too old"?

;)

• u met wrong girls. 25 is the best age.

• Either those girls don't like you or they just want someone younger. It probably has nothing to do with you. Don't let it stop you.

What Guys Said 2

• Because a significant number of younger women are not interested in dating older men.

Some are. Don't take it personally, just find the ones that are.

If none are, its you.

• Most likely because those people and the girls are different people.

Another way to think of it is that "people" may think you're not old because you haven't achieved much and girls may think you're too old because you're 25 and haven't achieved much... if you haven't achieved much.