Guys, would you care if your girlfriend watches p*rn?

Would it bother you to know that she watches p*rn? Would you ask her to stop since you guys are dating?

Most Helpful Guy

• It would not bother me. In fact i would ask what kind i could get her

• That's considerate of you. Would to careif she watched it alone or would you want to watch it too?

• Okay, thanks!

• My pleasure

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, it would bother me big time. I i offered her sex more than once a week and she still felt the need to watch p*rn , i would feel like I'm not good enough for her. I don't like the idea of her looking at other men in th first place, but i guess i would have it coming if i didn't offer sex often enough. But like i said if i DID offer sex often enough it'd hurt if she still watched p*rn .

• Okay, sounds reasonable.

• It would be hypocritical of me to complain about it since I sin in the same fashion.

• Yeah I'm trying my best to stay away from p*rn myself and I'd appreciate if she did the same. Everything I've experienced and heard about p*rn is bad, and I would not want that shit anywhere near my future relationship.

• Why? What have you heard about it?

• Fuck man, that's some memory there, I don't remember what p*rno I watches yesterday.-.

• Interesting

• Not an issue for me.

• And no, I don't care if she watched it alone is she's open and honest about it. It's just p*rn . I watch out too.

• Would you ever watch it together?

• Yes I would

• I wouldn't care since I watch it myself

• Would you want her to be honest about it and tell you? Or would you rather she keep that sort of thing to herself?

• But would you care if she kept it a secret?

• I wouldn't care if she didn't want to tell me.

• I would watch with her

• Would you care if she watched it though when she wasn't with you?

• Not at all, I would probably expect that she did

• Doesn't bother me at all.

What Girls Said 0