Should I cancel the 1st date with this guy (online dating)?

I'm agreed to meet up w/this guy (from online dating) this Sat for dinner.. but since then I've taken a closer look at the personality questions he answered on profile & don't exactly like what I see (yet we have a high match % for some weird reason). He said stuff like, he gets super drunk at least once a month (I don't drink at all), he could never date a quiet person (I'm extremely quiet), and he's looking for his next relationship to only last a few months or so (I'm definitely looking for something more than that). I know I'm being really nitpicky, plus I'd feel bad for canceling so late.. so should i cancel or go ahead and meet him anyways? Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Dw, I'm sure he talks to 30 other girls on there so canceling won't be that bad for his ego

Do what's best for you

What Guys Said 2

• Well, if you agreed to meet, you should at least go. It doesn't mean you have to have sex or get in a relationship with that person. Enjoy that day as it is meant to be enjoyed, for the food :)

However keep in mind that people change everyday, even someone that isn't drinking might be drinking the next day. The opposite is also true. Giving it a shot is perfectly fine as well if you feel like it.

• I would've given it a try, but seeing that you cancelled it oh well.

What Girls Said 2

• Cancel. It's not too late to cancel for Sat night.

• Cancel. That seems correct to me