GUYS: Describe your perfect girl, the one you'd fall in love with?

What she looks like, personality and so forth.. your dream girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• She's really smart, a little shorter than average, she has brown hair, brown eyes, a cute roundish face, a big smile which makes my heart soar whenever I see it, she can sing, she's artistic, she's an individual who is unlike everyone I've ever met, she's funny, she's incredibly passionate, she knows who she is, she's softer, thin but not muscle-y, nice... tracks of land, friendly, and she's very family oriented.

And unfortunately she's dating someone else and isn't interested in me. Drag. But, that's life isn't it.

What Guys Said 12

• Hey, all I'm asking for is a gal who knows the difference between your and you're :P

• This question gets asked way too much so I'm just gonna copy and paste the answer that i always give.

I'd want a girl who has a very cute face with femine features. Nice brown wavy hair that goes right by one of her eyes. Long hair that goes past her shoulders. I don't care what eye color she has, but bright eyes would be preferred. I don't care much about her body as long as she is well proportioned and has womanly features. I'd like her to be about a head shorter than me. I'd like her to be light enough me to be able to pick her up easily. I'd like her to be extremely nice and sweet always telling me how much she loves me. I'd like her to be outgoing and really chatty (as i am a good listener, but don't talk much) I'd like her to be submissive, both sexually and in the relationship. Definitely not a feminist. I'd like it if she relied on me to tale the lead, but gave me care and comfort in return. I'd like her to be extremely clingy, always wanting me to hold her, and always clinging on to me (even in public). I'd like her be optimistic and happy all the time, but rely on me for comfort. Id like her to be extremely understanding of me. I'd like it if she was into gaming and anime like i am. I'd like a girl who wants to get married someday but doesn't want kids. I'd like a girl who would let me play with her hair, and play with mine when we cuddle and makeout. I'd like her to always want to cuddle and/or make out. I'd like a girl who truly appreciates that i treat her like a princess, and loves me for all lf me, including all my quirks (like my tendancy to wrap both of my arms and my legs around her when we cuddle). And last but not least, I'd like her to live in either Illinois, Missouri, or Indiana. 😃😍😘

• 1|1
  • Aww man I love a woman that has some Spunk in her , she has the will of fire and is ambitious she lets no one get to her. She's independent and full of culture she isn't afraid to be weird or think out of the box. She knows when to be funny and silly & then know to be serious. Very much understanding , I can also be an ass just for the fun of it so I'd like her to put me in my place once in awhile.

• i love crazy looking girls, something like this

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8rFn_NCUAAw2Zh.jpg

just from a game but you get the idea.

as for personality...
    I'd say easygoing, carefree, friendly...
    as long as she isn't too much of a btch to me, i'm happy :)

• Any girl who's not too over or under weight, shorter than me and likes the same kind of music I do.

Seriously, as long as we have the same taste in music and she's a good person like she works hard and doesn't have anything insanely strange about her then I don't care that much about the other stuff.

• Upholds biblical values, saving sex for marriage, similar interests, appropriately affectionate, petite/thin, cute face (eyes, smile, etc), romantic, appreciative. :) That's my dream gal. ^_^

• She is passionate and strong. She doesn't put up with bull crap. Is kind caring and fit. Helpful to me and others doesn't mind getting dirty and cleans up great. She is a romantic and stands up for people and can defend herself. She is beautiful inside and out and cares and likes to laugh and doesn't do drugs.

• Any woman who looks like or even closely resembles what Lindsey Stirling looks like.

• CRAZY LAZY LADY

• I would fall in love with any girl because every girl have something special.

• Weird chicks, dominant women.. Tall and confident.

What Girls Said 0