What would you do if you met a person that has good looks, a good personality, and you fall in love with them, but you already have a bf/gf?

I know a friend who broke up with his gf because he fell in love with another girl. What would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I broke up with my boyfriend because of this. Of course there were a lot of factors that caused me to break up with him, but this was a main one. I'm not interested in romantically dating this guy right now, but I want to hang out and get to know him better. I have a huge crush on this guy and I couldn't ignore it anymore. It's pointless to stay in a relationship with someone while you have such strong feelings for another.

What Guys Said 2

• If you have to think about someone else while you're in love, it ain't love.
    There should be no space between 'love' and 'what I want'. The guy may be an asshole, but he made the right call. You should never have to force 'faith' into anyone, and especially not yourself.

• well thats every bf's nightmare especially if he loves his girl and she is in love with someone else... Im sure jealousy is quite intense in the female community as well if it was the other way round... I would say if I was single and my friend is not planing to get back with the girl he broke up with i will ask him if he was cool with me linking up with his ex... I would not be with a person if I love someone else.

What Girls Said 1

• You end the relationship you're in before pursuing another one, simple.