Texting dying down after first date - bad sign?

If he's texting less after the first date, but saying he had fun and is just really busy, is it a bad sign? We usually text for hours a day but now we're just texting every few days. Bad sign?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well he might be lying but he might not. We don't know and to be honest you shouldn't ask so you don't look needy/desperate. Just be cool with it for now and let him come to you. If he does, then it probably means he legit was busy. If he doesn't and you don't hear from him then you probably screwed and should move on. It happens. give it about 2 weeks to a month. He's not gonna be busy forever. Be patient. Good luck.

What Guys Said 1

• Thats kind of relevant to me. She started to be quiet after we went out. I think it could be bad.

What Girls Said 1

• No, maybe he really is just busy. If he doesn't plan a second date in the next two weeks or so, I would move on