Making out walked in on?

Two days ago I was making out with my boy friend in my room. A few minutes after we started making out my dad walked in. He screamed at my boyfriend to get off his daughter and to get out. When my boy friend walked out of the room my dad looked at me shook his head and walked out. I got a call from my mom and she yelled at me too. My mom and dad are so mad what should I do.

I just turned 17

Most Helpful Guy

• Just apologize for offending your father. Then sit down with your parents and establish the Dating rules of engagement. What is allowed and why?

What Guys Said 2

• Unless you're under 12 your parents were at fault here. They had no reason to flip like that. Your parents need to chill the fuck out.

• I understand where you are coming from, but now that I'm a dad, I would probably be a little upset about it. The only thing I can suggest is to make sure nobody is around so you can avoid any interruption.

• Upset about what? Don't mistake my interest as rebelling.

• Man, that suuuuucks I had that happen to me too, but I was a senior in high school and was butt naked in bed with my girlfriend. Awkward! I had to receive an embarrassing ass chewing right then and there.

What Girls Said 1

• Um, not make out when your at you parents house. You are obviously young but just go somewhere else that is not your parents house lol.