How come some girls like feminine traits on boys?

I've heard girls saying they like big lips, big butts, long hair, etc. on boys. Why?

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Cause girls are more attractive than guys :D. But really we like it because those traits are good on guys or girls. When they have bigger books than is when I draw the line

0|2
    0|0
    • So are you implying that you actually like those traits?

• The nice butt, big lips is a yes. long hair not really attractive unless it's like Justin beiber kind.

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly it all depends on the guy. Some guys look better with long hair. Personally I like a guy with a butt. Girls like to look at guys asses just as much as guys like to look at girls. As for the long hair I'm thinking like Sam from Supernatural long, anything longer is unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I will let you know right now that I don't like feminine traits on guys.

0|0
    0|2
  • Eww not long hair and big lips are feminene? Yeah they are but ut Depends on the shape o the lip my brother has big lips but don't look like girls

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• None of those things except long hair can even be considered feminine.

0|0
    0|1
  • Take out the long hair and you just described big black guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Who says those are just feminine traits?

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never understood the attraction to feminine dudes, you look at some of them and think- if those two get married and have kids and one day he has to defend the nest, how's he gonna do it? lol

0|0
    0|0