Who Else Is Willingly Single?

For now (In High School) I've decided to stay single and focus on what matters most, my grades and getting into a good college.

Relationships right now are nothing but drama and never last most of the time, and they're just a distraction. There's plenty of time for me to be in one later.

Who is is single not because they can't find a girl, but because they're choosing to be single?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• i am. I'm not ready. i know i need it for awhile. gotta do some damage control before i give myself to someone else.

• That was me at your age. Even my first years of college I didn't want a relationship.

• Holy shit an intelligent teenager. Mind. Blown.

• Not all of us are braindead

• Thats so true. I Applaud you for this! 👏. It's high school, we have PLENTY of time to get into relationships.

What Guys Said 3

• I did the exact same thing in high school. I honestly could not care less about being in a relationship at that time.

• Same. Taking a lot of units and also working part-time. Who has time for girls? Ewww. Do... I... even... like... girls?

• I tried to do things freshman year. Didn't work out so Sophomore year on I've been waiting until College to try.