Sigh... is this guy still trying, even though I rejected?

I can't tell if he really wants to be my friend, or he still hopes he'll get in my pants/in my heart (less likely, lol) somehow.

We went out on some dates after meeting on this bus, and he really liked me. But I just wasn't feeling the spark as much as I would have hoped, so I told him I'm not looking for a relationship right now, to which he replied "I'm not either!"

But he still texts me constantly, and randomly "runs into" me in places where he knows I'll be. Today he texted me asking if I want to come over and work out with him. He seems really curious about what I'm up to all the time.

if I rejected him, why would he keep trying? Wasn't that enough of a hint to stop trying? I don't want to be an asshole, but I already turned him down.

What Guys Said 1

• It's usually not enough to stop him. He seems like a persistent one, so you'll have to be blunt and reject him. Or you could be blunt and say that you only want to be friends and put emphasis on the "never" get into a relationship.

What Girls Said 0