He "loves" other girls? Help?

So I am dating this guy and he hangs out with other girls who obviously like him and they say "I love you," to each other. *he says it back to them* I am frustrated but I don't wanna say anything and sound like a jealous girlfriend. He is always hanging out with them and talking to the via text or snapchat... Any comments?

Most Helpful Girl

• This isn't even normal lol he is clearly a player lol that's really unloyal dating several girls at once so i would tell him your not gonna be one of his pieces on the side, if he wants to date you he should only date you, but i highly doubt since he's playing the field he would change his mind.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like he is having is cake and eating it to. Let him know that that kind of talk and behavior bothers you. I'm sure it would bother any guy that was dating those girls if they were to find out also. It's ok to say that kind of stuff when you are single. But when you are with someone and dating them seriously, there are unspoken rules about that kind of behavior that apparently he is ignoring. If i had a guess, he does not take his relationship with you seriously.

What Girls Said 1

• He is a dick, how can he treat you like that? I don't know about you, but I want to be the only girl. Talk to him, you have a right to be jealous. Heck I would. If nothing changes, leave the relationship. It's either he chooses you or nothing.