Are you curious about interracial dating?

What race are you, and what race are you curious about?

If curious, how come you've not done it yet?

Most Helpful Girl

• i am. id love to date a black man tbh, lol. no race in specific.
    I don't know, they're hard to approach because theyre always in groups. ok well not really, i just can't approach a dude. I'm too scared haha.
    plus i dont think I'm their 'type' since iv never been approached by one. but that's ok. =]

What Girls Said 5

• I'm black and I really want to date an Asian or a white guy. I have tried but no one seems interested in the interracial thing around here

• I'm black and I'm really interested in dating Hispanic men, Asian men, Arab men, and White men. I haven't dated outside of my race yet, because I'm waiting for the right guy to ask me out.

• I'm white as day glow in the dark type shit, I really don't care just be super hot and awesome! :)

• I'm half black half white, tried white, black, two Asians and a couple Arabs. Nothing really big, just went on dates here and there. I liked the Arabs way of dating most lol.

• It takes a lot of effort to work this kind of relationship.

What Guys Said 4

• No not really I don't think about it a lot.

• I'm white and I'll fuck anyone!

• Its a challenging n difficult one as compare to the same race!!!

• I'm black. I'm interested in White, Asian, and Indian. Grew up in a all black neighborhood.