Are girls who are tattoo free still into guys that are tattoo free?

Are girls that are clean still into guys that don't have a huge tattoo on their backs? Or a few big/medium size tattoos on the arm? I mean I understand girls that have tattoos themselves want guys with tattoos as well. No, I won't get a tattoo just to get girls to like me.

0|0
12|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok so before I got a tattoo, I didn't really care if guys had tattoos. I think most/all of the guys I've liked haven't had tattoos? I don't know, it's not really something I think about or pay attention to lol.
    And after I got a tattoo... my preferences are still the same. Tattoo or no tattoo, I don't really give a shit (unless the tattoo is stupid). I don't purposefully only seek out men with or without them.

"I mean I understand girls that have tattoos themselves want guys with tattoos as well"

So no. Not really. Like I said, I don't care. It doesn't make a difference to me. At all.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• y wouldn't we be?
    "tats or gtfo"... lol. it's not like that=]

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe my opinion doesn't matter here because I have tattoos, BUT. I like both. Tattoos don't really factor in to whether or not I'm attracted to somebody. They're just a bonus if the guy happens to have them, and if he doesn't then who cares?

2|0
    0|0
  • There are a lot of girls out there who don't care if you have tattoos or no. After all it's not the tattoo that makes you attractive but your style, your attitude and your looks. For example for me if I like you I don't care if you don't have a tattoo. If you do even better! But that's just me. Most girls really don't care...

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't think girls who don't have tattoos are seeking guys who do specifically? most dont care. no tattoos is great, but a few is fine too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any tattoos and I don't really like tattoos on a guy as well. There are lots of girls who don't like tattoos in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • Speaking for myself- yeah man..

0|0
    0|0
  • I can honestly say that I would be fine if a guy had a tattoo or not. Having a tattoo shouldn't make you like/dislike a person more or less. Don't change just to please other people.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why not? I mean sure tattoos are hot, but they're definitely not mandatory. Look at Niall Horan for example. His bandmates have tattoos, but he refrains from getting them and still half the female population drool over him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Untatted guys are great. I dont like guys with tatts really

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a rose on my stomach and a rose line down one of my thighs. But I would go for a guy tattoo free or has tattoos. Just not a lot, like little Wayne.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont know about younger girls but for me, tattoos or no tattos isn't a criteria I'd use to judge a guy. I dont have any and have been attracted to guys with and without one (mostly without). I guess it depends on the tatto also - like if it was his ex gfs name that would be a turn off.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• LOL... of course they are.

most of them at least, i believe

0|0
    0|0