Guys/Girls would you date a girl who is taller or shorter than you? And why would you?

So I have been thinking, and after coming up with no actual answer I wanted to know from the public.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am 5'7... and Ya i would date a girl shorter than me... cause i don't think girls longer than me would date me (as they want tall guys) and neither i am interested in dating girls longer than me...

But when i say short i dont mean a midget... anything from 5 to 5'7

What Guys Said 4

• Height is not a boundary for me as long as she isn't a lot shorter/taller than me

• i'm 6'4 so the amount of women taller than me is very, very small, but in general, i like taller than average girls.

• as far as dating is concerned it doesn't matter... but i will not marry a taller girl

• Only shorter, I'm 6'1 and I likes them petite.

What Girls Said 1

• I would date a tall guy. I mean, not only go for 6 foot guys but like, some inches taller than me is hot. They can pick me up and stuff. Short guys are cute too, but it'll kinda suck to bend down to kiss or hug him or for him to pick you up. Plus I feel more protected by a tall guy. But I mean I'd date both but I'd want a tall guy.