Should I leave him? URGENT ADVICE PLEASE?

Ok cut story short..
Been seeing someone since October, started off well and soon communication dropped.
Recently, he's stopped replying to me, telling me he can't see me because he's 'busy' (we used to see each other 3 times a week, we rarely see each other a week now!) and he still uses tinder. He also told me we really only see each other because the sex is 'good'

We aren't officially together but he knows how much I really like him.
Shall I call it off today?

• YES - leave him. He is not interested!
  • NO - stay with him, see if it works out

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to move on because he is treating you like one of his "options" and not as someone who has any real interest in you. He is playing the field and can do as you are not officially together. Irregardless of how you feel about him, he has got what he needed/wanted from the set up and is now casting his net about. I think you need to let go and find yourself a new man.

• Just what I wanted to know, I just didn't want to believe it! Thank you x

• You're welcome and I wish you all the best for the future. Thanks for MHO.

What Guys Said 2

• You should of ended it the second he said you only meets for sex if you was meeting him for more than that.

• Yes leave no asap...

What Girls Said 3

• Sounds like a major douche, I'd drop him like a fuckin hot potato!

• Leave him. Most men don't realize what they have until it's gone, and this guy clearly doesn't see you as anything but sex. Cut your losses and focus on yourself.

• He already left you.