Would you break up with your bf who doesn't see or want a future with you? Or enjoy now and here? What would you do?

Been dating a guy for 5 months now and he is from the middle east, and due to many reasons he said he could never get married with me. Even if we are dating his family will not know, we are studying in the same university. I love him and i know there will be an end date to our relationship. What would you do if you were at my situation? Thanks guys (: by the way we are both 22 and we see each other every other day and have dinner and dates. I enjoy spending time with him , but whenever i thought of him having to leave the country and marry someone else hurts my feelings and my esteem. Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• At my age here and now. Relationships are sboit exoeriemce for me not a figure plan. If I love him thrn it's worthehile. I'll learn a lot smd exoeriemce a lot
    Plus the physical stuff. It takes a lot for me to trust someone physically. So when I do im in.

• ... About exoeriemce not a future plan... I'll learn a lot smd experience a lot.

• Oh but not endlessly. If I knew sn ending was imminent Id limit the rekationship to a year or two. I just assumed he's here for school and leaving in a year.

What Guys Said 3

• Your both wasting your time

• I am going to have to agree with you. I just came out of a relationship that I went into at 23. I knew he was never going to marry me, but I hung around. No one was to blame but myself. I wish I didn't waste my time with him.

• no iwouldnt so yeas

• Tell me you are not Asian

What Girls Said 6

• He's been straight with you and told you he doesn't see a future with you. Therefore, you have all the information you need in evaluating as to whether you want to stay with him or not.

If you are enjoying it, then go for it. However, remember, that at some stage the relationship will end because he's told you that you are not going to be part of his future.

I would just enjoy the dates and time spent together but I would protect my heart and keep it out of the situation.

• Then WTF are you doing with him? Just investing time that you won't get back. What if you met someone else that was possibly your charming prince?

• If the thought of him marrying someone else already makes you uneasy, I'd say you'd probably want to end this before you get even more attached. I personally don't see relationships at my age going anywhere anyway (generally) so I guess I just try not to think that much about the future. Depends on what you want.

• Enjoy the sweet savouring moments...

• It would depend on my age , and where I was at in my life.

• At least I hope that I'd break up because the longer you date him the more depressed you'll be when the relationship ends