Who should text first?

We’ve all been in that terrible predicament where we are sitting in our chair, staring at our phone, wondering- should I text him? The answer is yes. But why? How? What should you say? What shouldn’t you say? There’s SO much to know- but don’t let that overwhelm you. We’ve got the answers to all your questions. Why do we, as women, always question ourselves when it comes to texting a guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• I never hesitate i just text her saying "heyyy gurl, wadup wadup"

What Guys Said 6

• its 2015, it shouldn't matter. and as you get older you'll realize how stupid it is when people worry about such petty things.

• Just say hi or something.

• Just tell whatever your heart says...
    always Listen to your heart!!!

• Hmm...
    Your an indian 16 years girl.

• You are an indian

• But I mean you are just 16 to date

• I'm knly curioys how you knew she was Indian, her profile is anonymous lol unless you were standing right next to eachother

• Whoever wants to ask something

• Your momma

What Girls Said 1

• This is so true! I think its because when we are texting, we want to come as-close-as-possible in showing our true personality/character traits, that it would seem as if we were actually talking in real life. We don't want to blur anything out and we want to seem 'the one'. In addition, we also don't want to seem to clingy.