How do you know if a guy is interested or likes you for sure?

I have been talking to this guy (my age) for a month now and we are committed to each other, yet not official. Which is fine with me, by the way. I'm all for taking things slow and getting to know one another, especially while I'm still young and willing to do new things. I don't take relationships all seriously like some other girls just because I feel like boyfriends aren't a huge worry wart to have. I like this dude a lot and I know he likes me for both my personality and sexually. There are times though when I get insecure about stuff and feel like he doesn't like me anymore or is losing interest. We text all the time and share once class together, which is good. He claims to get shy when he sees me just a bit which is why he doesn't "interact" with me as much. We've hung out a couple times outside of school and are actually doing something this weekend.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were you I wouldn't worry too much ( I do it myself but owell xd ). You are going to do something this weekend ( together or with a group ) seems clear enough that he likes hanging out with you at least. You can always ask him what he thinks about becoming exclusive.

Good luck and have fun! Don't worry too much.

What Guys Said 1

• In times like this you gotta have to ask jesus and god for guidance.. he will help you as e is powerful and loves us. he has plans 4 u

What Girls Said 0