Did I overreact to what he said , it upset me?

We are in a long distant thing and this has been for 14 months we tell each otjer we love each other to bits and we have a great connection and I asked if he felt attached he said not attached to the extent I couldn't let you go but attached to the extent I would like sh. t and I'd be sad... He meant if it ended between us , does this mean he really doesn't care if it ended? I felt upset after :( what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• He cares a lot but isn't head over heels in love. It would hurt him if you left but wouldn't "kill" him. It isn't a bad place to be, really.

• I'm just the sensitive type and can't imagine not having him in my life , maybe I did over react

What Guys Said 2

• you are right to feel upset. and i don't think he cares.

• Noyoudidntovertreac

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's probably the truth and, honestly, just realistic (the whole "I couldn't live without you!" thing is pretty ridiculous - yes you could)... but it wasn't necessarily tactful lol

Don't read too far into it.

• Yeah I did read into it because it came across cold , but it was through text and he said of course he feels attached to me otherwise he wouldn't be human lol I don't no... men !!!